Leather jackets are an essential piece in the wardrobe. Its major quality is the timeless design that makes it easy to match with various styles, from casual to office. When you decide to make such a purchase, it is important to be able to choose the one that you will simply love to wear on a regular basis. This short article aims to point out the aspects that define high-quality Leather Jackets.
The Style Of Leather Jackets
2. The double rider – the design is based on the Leather jackets worn by motorcycle riders and punk rockers. It inspires attitude and confidence. The zippers and lapels make it very functional, so it is perfect for a night out.
3. The Moto – the design is a less complex version of the double rider. It is very functional thanks to the pockets and zippers, but the overall design is more modern. It looks good combined with casual or business outfits.
4. The Pea coat – this design imitates the traditional pea coat wool jacket. Though it is not very popular now, it can be combined with a dressier look.
5. The fencing jacket – It has a very interesting cut, and this makes it highly popular. The style is quite sophisticated, so it is best to match with simpler clothes in order to avoid looking too overdressed.
6. The baseball – this design imitates the street style. Though in most cases only the sleeves are made of leather, it looks great with casual clothes.
7. The trench coat – this style imitates an overcoat. It is not something that can be worn daily, but it looks excellent with a Gothic style.
The Quality Of Leather Jackets
Leather is a durable material. As a result, the jackets that are made of it last for a long period of time. The price of a leather jacket depends on the type of leather used, as it can be seen below:
• Cowhide and horsehide – Cowhide Leather Jackets are durable, heavy and rough to the touch;
• Calf skin – though it is soft to the touch, it is heavy;
• Lamb skin – it is extremely light and soft and feels like silk when it is worn;
• Goat skin – it is relatively soft, and only slightly heavier;
• Buffalo skin – it is really heavy and specially designed to keep warm and to protect from the wind.
As it can be seen, it is not that simple to choose perfect leather jackets for you. However, if you consider the information listed above, you will definitely enjoy a piece of clothing that not only will fit your style, but it will also last for a long period of time.